Mushroom Production Intensive with Tradd Cotter - October 8th, 8am - 5pm
- Please register at PASA links below. Do NOT register at Quiet Creek, thanks!
**Registration through PASA only, call/email Quiet Creek Herb Farm if needing assistance
**If you are a PASA member, you will receive $50 reimbursement day of the event
- Jumpstart your own mushroom-growing enterprise with this immersive on-farm workshop.
- Tradd Cotter, bestselling author of Organic Mushroom Farming and Mycoremediation, leads this special full-day fungi intensive.
- Join us at Quiet Creek Herb Farm to learn the fundamentals of fungal ecology and get hands-on lessons in methods for cultivating mushrooms on logs, stumps, wood chips, and straw. We’ll also dig into mushroom garden design, medicinal and nutritional properties of fungi, mycoremediation basics, and composting or recycling with fungi.
- Enjoy a fresh farm-to-fork lunch prepared on site and connect with other fungi-loving folks!